I almost forgot that today is Friday (probably because its my Monday)! I’ve been planning this blog for a while, because I want to share my favorite blogs that I read with all of you!
1. Becoming the Odd Duck. This was my very first blog. I “met” Laura on Sparkpeople several years ago and followed her to other online platforms. While I had played with the idea of starting a blog before and made a few half-hearted attempts, it was this blog that inspired me to start this blog. Laura also introduced me to the Healthy Living Blog community as well!
2. ‘Sota is Sexy. I found this blog when Katrina posted a guest post on another blog that I read (and I honestly can’t remember which one). I absolutely love her personality and sense of humor! Her blogs are less food and fitness focused (though these do make an appearance) and more just about life and her quirky take on it. It is a rare occasion that one of her blogs doesn’t make me laugh out loud!
3. The Lean Green Bean. Lindsey is a food and fitness blogger, and probably one of the best. She also heads up the Foodie Pen Pal program. She posts amazing recipes and great workout ideas. I find her to be incredibly inspirational when my motivation is running low.
4. Carrots ‘N’ Cake. Tina is the type of blogger that I aspire to be. Her blog is completely amazing! She is a food and fitness blogger and travels all over to different sponsored events, sharing her experiences through the blog. She is amazingly fit, but finds a way to incorporate the good things in life into her healthy lifestyle. She inspires me not only as a blogger, but also in the fitness and lifestyle choices.
5. I couldn’t pick just 5, so here are a few more blogs that I follow everyday (this is by no means the complete list):
Brownies and Zucchini
Then Heather Said
Fitting it All In
Peanut Butter Fingers
The Athlete’s Plate
A Better Life with Burgers
A Healthy Slice of Life
As I stated, this is not a complete list of the blogs I read on a regular basis, just a small selection of my favorites. If I were to list them all, I would be here all night adding the hyper-links!!
What are some of your favorite blogs?