So we’ve covered the places in the US that I would like to travel to, now on to the places outside the US…
1. Ireland. I am part Irish on my mother’s side of the family and I have always wanted to travel to Ireland, specifically Dublin and Shannon.
2. Italy. I am in love with Italian food and the history and romance that is Italy. Specifically, I would like to see Rome for the history and Tuscany for the romance.
3. Paris. The pastries and museums alone make this a dream place to travel to, plus Euro Disney!
4. Australia. Specifically Sydney… though I would like to be brave enough to embrace the Outback as well, but at this point, I am not that brave.
5. A tie between Hong Kong or Tokyo… basically for the Disney theme parks there!
Where would you travel if you could go anywhere?