What started out as 1 missed blog post turned into over a week of not being on the internet at all. I didn’t check my emails, read any friend’s blogs, update my status, blog, anything. Why did I spend 8 days completely away from the internet? The honest truth is I don’t know.
I had a difficult and emotional week where I was incredibly stressed about money and my future and I completely shut down. I didn’t do much of anything during that time frame other than watch Prison Break and hang out with my roommate. I of course did go to work every day and continued to walk to and from work most days, though I did take the bus more frequently than I should have. I am pretty far behind on my goals for June, though still think I am in a place to reach most of them. Obviously I won’t be reaching the blog everyday goal considering I missed a full week of blogging.
I am not going to make any excuses for what happened, it happened and now its time to get back on track and move forward. So, to get back on track, with a modified Friday 5, here are 5 things that I have done while I wasn’t blogging:
1. Walked Green Lake with my roommate on our Adventure Monday and saw a beautiful crane, a gaggle of geese (with goslings) and a young eagle.
2. Sold some old jewelry and DVDs to raise some money
3. Watched the entire Prison Break series (all 4 seasons)
4. Eaten halibut for the first time… and enjoyed it.
5. Locked myself out of the house and had to be rescued by friends of my roommate
I WILL be back tomorrow with an update on my June Challenge, and am catching up on all of my emails and the blogs I follow today.
What have you been doing this past week?