So its Friday and that means 5 more things about me…
1. I am a carbaholic! I love carbs, especially breads! I would rather eat the rolls at Thanksgiving than the pies (aside from pumpkin of course) and one of my favorite snacks is crackers. I try to keep control over my carb cravings and keep my diet balanced out as much as possible. But I always tend to overload on the pastas!
2. Speaking of pastas, Italian food is by far my favorite cuisine! I have a dream of going to Italy and eating my way through the country. Whenever its my choice for a restaurant, I will probably choose the Italian one (though if I ever get to go back home for a visit, I’ll be hitting up some real Mexican food as well!).
3. Might as well keep the food trend going and admit that I don’t like mashed potatoes! Most people are blown away by this admission! I love potatoes prepared pretty much every other way but mashed. And I have tried a few different types as well. My palate has been opening up a lot more lately and I am eating a lot of things that I didn’t enjoy before, but I still can’t do mashed potatoes!
4. Or coffee! I don’t drink coffee at all. I just don’t like the taste of anything coffee or mocha flavored… ice cream, candy, lattes, anything! When I first got to Washington and saw little coffee huts on every corner, I wondered if I would be run out of the state when I admitted that I don’t like coffee. I mean Seattle is known for its coffee and the home of the original Starbucks after all. So far they’ve let me stay…
5. My final food related revelation… I live for peanut butter! I have been known to sit with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon and call it dinner on occasion (not the entire jar). Thankfully I love peanut butter on toast, apples, carrots, celery, crackers, chocolate, etc, so I am able to fit it into my healthy lifestyle rather effortlessly. Especially since finding CB Nut’s Peanut Butter whose only ingredient is peanuts.
So those of 5 food related things about me.
What are your food revelations?